6.19.2010

Salvage Life.

Salvage Life is a vintage line that we carry at my work that I am simply in love with. Just the other day, I met the owner of the line, Beth, and couldn't help but be envious of her amazing career that consists of finding vintage items and building relationships with vintage stores. My only problem would be wanting to keep the clothes instead of sell them! :) The line is awesome and promotes sustainable living, a lifestyle of reusing what is on the planet whenever possible. I always get so excited when she brings in new clothes and jewelry but have yet to purchase one of her pieces. I know I won't be able to stand still much longer before sticking my hands on one! Check out Salvage Life's blog and website

[Taylor Swift in Salvage Life on her Fearless tour]
[photos via salvagelife]

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. that clothes are nice :)
    love how TS looks in here .
    xxx
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post!Taylor Swift is one of my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks like some amazing things, love the tags on them.
    Ps. Love those yellow shoes in your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these clothes are just lovely! and i love t. swift. she's the best
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a beautiful store!! I wish we have a store like that here! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything vintage sounds good to me! i will definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vintage label looks incredible. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love the clothes. What fun working at a vintage shop. Love your F21 shoes in the current post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails