6.18.2010

Swing Swing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

f21 head scarf, unknown dress, old navy wedges

The color yellow mixed with bows and frilly dresses brings back memories of being a child. While I would give anything for those days back, I've realized I wouldn't get to wear the fun heels and wedges I get as an adult! I ordered these wedges online earlier this week and was incredibly anxious for their arrival. I was lucky to find my old yellow polka dotted head scarf to help tie in the yellow in my shoes. If you accessorize with one bright object, be sure to tie that color in somewhere else in your outfit as well. For example, my yellow shoes and yellow head scarf. I find that it really helps balance out your outfit.

Hope you all had a lovely week. It's Friday! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. aww cute! i love the headband, you look so fresh and charming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again: Love your shoes ♥ And thanks for the tip =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we're all just big kids really aren't we? I can't walk past a swing park without jumping on something. Fab technicolour pics - love your yellow headband and shoes. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you look super lovely! Those shoes are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are roking nice outfit happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have got beautiful smile.Nice photos again!
    Happy weekend!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous style!! Love your pics!!
    I follow you!
    Les vetements pour femme
    http://lesvetementspourfemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those look exactly like sam edelman wedges!!

    <33
    heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah darling! this outfit is so cute and the pcitures so lovely. I know you are older than me but you are so cute and adorable
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've paired the yellow so well. Love the pix on the swing. Brings back happy childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post was absolutely adorable! I love the bright yellows. And I agree while being a kid would be nice again, it's always nice being an adult!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails