6.15.2010

Old Town.

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 blazer, Mossimo romper, Urban Outfitters bandeau, All Star high-top Converse

I enjoyed a delicious stack of pancakes this morning while catching up with my friend Heather at one of my favorite restaurants, the Filling Station. It's located in Old Town Orange, making it an enjoyable place to eat outside. After breakfast, we strolled around and did some thrift shopping..in hopes of walking off all the yummy food in our full tummies! Though that wasn't much of a success, the thrift shopping was. I found a blouse for $1 and I was sold! Food does make my tummy happy, but shopping makes my heart happy :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

xoxo

p.s. who wants to be the 80th follower?? :)

17 comments:

  1. A blouse for $1? Can't be bad. You look so happy in that 1st pic. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your skill.You are so beautiful:)
    Your pictures are just like fashion magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks SO nice...ahhh like a perfect morning! :) we need to hit up orange circle again when its NOT closed hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive recently retired my chucks and i still dont know if it was the right decision! looks like a lovely morning stroll

    <33
    heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. one dollar blouse?? PLZ take me with you next time.

    p.s. - you got yo numba 80 right here!!! *yay*

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pancakes? That is all I need. Love your casual look.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pictures.
    Do you want to follow us because we are new and we don't know how to get followers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black and white is a very pro look....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. Cute casual outfit! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your converse, but im so nervous when it comes to wearing any sort of sneaker... hmm maybe its time to experiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be happy too with a $1 blouse. Good shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pics you looks great nice shorts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to be 82nd follower ;D
    I really like this simple look and your gorgeous smile;)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos. You look fantastic. This is my first time at your blog. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails