6.17.2010

Shoe Parade.


Photobucket

Photobucket



thrifted blouse and jeans, gifted scarf, F21 heels

Nothing makes me happier than getting new shoes in the mail... okay, almost nothing! I ordered these heels on sale for $13 on F21's website and they arrived so fast that I hardly had any time to sit impatiently waiting. To double the fun, I also received another pair of wedges I ordered online from Old Navy. So to sum it up, yesterday couldn't have been a better day :)

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fab and what a great price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes. Gorgeous photos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE♥ I can't say anything else :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures haha they are super fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are awesome shoes!! You have a very pretty smile!! xoxoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. $13?! thats craazzzy man.
    amazing heels gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails