6.25.2010

A Wasteless Summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

American Apparel tank and belt, thrifted skirt, heels from Target

Inspired by the motto of Salvage Life Vintage, mentioned in a previous post, I have decided to take on a summer challenge. I will only purchase eco-friendly, re-purposed, thrifted or vintage items. I won't buy anything new, with the exception of a few necessities. I’ve realized that we overproduce SO many clothes in the world that go unused and disposed of improperly.. every little change can help. A majority of the world has already taken on the trend of using canvas bags at grocery stores, now we must take the next step. I’ll share my updates on this challenge throughout the summer, the tears and pain that come along with passing up H&M and F21. I urge all of you bloggers to take on this challenge!
Wish me luck!

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes! and i bet they'll match anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your belt, and this look is absolutely gorgeous!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so big of you! Best of luck to you.

    Cute, cute hat, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge! Good luck to you, and I hope you post your finds and tips, etc! I've always said that I'd 100% go eco-friendly with clothes if I could afford them! The only affordable line I've come across is H&M's Garden Party Collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute sandals! and i always envy those who can look so cute in a hat, well you're one of them! lol
    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  7. you already know I love this :) the pictures turned out really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Sasha, it's not easy taking on a challenge like this.. wishing you the best of look..

    and you're starting it in style i see.. i love the outfit.


    Meho xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hat is so cool! Love it.
    You look very pretty, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails