1.31.2010

Thrifting




Hoodie: F21

Striped Zip-Back Tank: Urban Outfitters
White Under-Tank: F21

Leggings: H&M
Flats: Target
Purse: F21
Watch: Geneva
(my watch finally came!)

Spent the day thrift store shopping with Taryn. We started here in the Orange Circle, didn't have much luck. It was so lovely walking around though. I pass by the circle every day I go to work but I forget how much fun it is to walk around and look through the windows of the antique shops. I wish I lived in a city where you could walk everywhere. After we left, we ended up at Buffalo Exchange and even after just having shopped there not too long ago, I bought a few shirts that were all great deals. :) I'm such a sucker for comfortable basic tees. But man, does shopping tire you out. The rest of my Sunday will be filled with finishing cleanin up my room and doin some laundry. Oh joy.


10 comments:

  1. I love thrifting :). And I looove your outfit! Perfect. Very cool watch too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thrifting! :) Show us what you got hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thrifting, wish it existed much in the uk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so lovely! i love these outfits! and thrift shopping (: yay!

    xoxo
    missfashekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of manyyy fun trips to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!! black and white stripes are to die for! Simply beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails