1.16.2011

Birthday Girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This past Friday was my birthday! It's usually "just another day" for me but this year was a bit different. Taryn of Style-Phenomenon, took me for a surprise lunch at a beautiful beach front restaurant in Laguna Beach where the weather was to die for. She then topped off the amazing day with getting me Sam Edelman Zoe boots for my birthday! It was by far the best birthday I've had yet and I couldn't have spent with a more lovely person. Thanks Taryn!

Photobucket
[These beauties! Can't wait for them to come in the mail!]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Still loving the dark hair btw - it really looks AMAZING on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies are so cute, oh and Happy Belated Birthday to you!

    I love your lace top and ring.

    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! Those shoes Taryn got you are AMAZING!! Can't wait to see you wearing them

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! looks like it was fun :] you both look so cute! thank you so much for your comment on our blog - its much appreciated :} maybe you would like to follow each other? let us know!!


    we'll be back to visit soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day! You girls look great!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lace top & hat - you are so cute! & happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails