11.05.2010

Times They Are a Changin'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

vintage blouse, thrifted Levi shorts, Steve Madden boots, vintage Dooney & Bourke bag

The times they are a changin'. It's over 90 degrees and, please, correct me if I'm wrong, it is November. Last time I checked, that means it's fall. I'm oh so jealous of the other places in this world that are cold enough to even wear pants! Am I alone in my love for winter clothes? 

So please, Gods of the weather, please bring some chilly weather my way. 
Sincerely, Sasha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. haha, aww, hope you get cool weather soon, you can take some of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this look.Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! looove your bag and how you've done your hair. Very cute xx

    If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Zoemou Necklace Giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/11/zoemou-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that is quite warm! but feel free to take some of new york's chilly air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this weather is driving me insane too.. but i think its suppose to cool down next week!

    love the necklace!

    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love your bag lady!!! and the pics are great!!!
    Big kiss
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I really love your blouse. I wish it were over 90 degrees here in Boston, it's in the low 40's and rainy - yuck

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely top and bag.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails