6.29.2010

Bike Ride.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


thrifted t-shirt, O'neil shorts, Bamboo sandals, H&M headband, Tres Noire sunglasses

I had a day off yesterday, words that too often sound foreign to me, and I chose to spend my free time wisely.. I use that term loosely. After sleeping in, my sister and I rode our bikes to Old Towne Orange and ever-so-elegantly scarfed down a whole medium margarita pizza at Zeto’s. Unfortunately, part of growing up means the ideal image of summer.. sleeping in and going to the beach every day.. quickly becomes but a dream. I’ve been working so much lately that it hasn’t felt like summer. But bike rides and pizza turned my dream summer into reality. It finally felt like summer and as you can tell, I made my day incredibly productive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

18 comments:

  1. that bike is beyond adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two favorites: the sweet bike and the lovely sandal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bike! I have been looking around for a similar one.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous post, i want your bike!

    love your blog :)

    come visit mine sometime?

    www.makeandbelieve-elke.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bike is dream.Nice post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore bike riding. but my street is in a mess at the moment so i only can go by foot.
    you look beautiful, so free! <3


    http://stopppwhispering.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that photos are super amazing! and that pizza... hhhhmm hahahaha.
    xxx
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i'm new here so where do you live? like your blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bike is so cute! i love your outfit as well ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect summer day. I'm definitely jealous! Loved the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a perfect day. Love those sandals (the your bike). xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice pictures where you're riding the bycicle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are cool. I like what you're wearing. It's always nice to take a bike ride. The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails