3.09.2010

Speed of Sound.




Faux-Leather Jacket: Forever 21
V-neck Tee: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: 2.1
Wedges: Forever 21
Scarf: random boutique


I don't remember the last time I wore jeans. I'm not really a jeans girl. I like leggings and tights and comfyness :) I love this v-neck because it's so bright. It is very rare to see me in a bright color but I fell in love with this shade of yellow. These are my other new pair of shoes.. that I am in love with! Today was a pretty boring day.. but tomorrow I'm going up to visit my older sister and we're planning on shopping all day .. and you KNOW that means it'll be a fabulous day! Can't wait to show you all what I get! Have a great day.

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with those shoes! someday let's do a shoe swap?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!Love your jacket and shoessssss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute!!
    Love the shoes.

    xx fesi-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jeans fits perfectly!

    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I´m in love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i know this is gonna sound crazy but i love your white picket fence!! no one in Ireland has a white picket fence I always see it on shows like desperate housewives and think i want a house like this with a white picket fence!Love this yellow colour on you! :)
    vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you look so beautiful! Love, love the heels, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog!

    I'm a new follower Please check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've Got Style , Cool Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails