2.18.2010

SEED.



[paints, plyers, glue, crafty supplies]
[soaps and lotions]
Tank: Thrift Store
Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Flats: Steve Madden
Watch: Geneva


Today I had my internship. I got to do another display table and I took some pictures this time. It's fun being able to put your creativeness to work :) There's a fashion show on Saturday being held at the store I intern at so I'm going to work in the store that day. I'm hoping I accomplish some networking considering a ton of local top magazine such as 944 are going to be there. I can't wait! It's going to be so exciting. Check out the website http://www.seedpeoplesmarket.com/ !

Yet another striped shirt. What can I say? :)

10 comments:

  1. great striped shirt and i love the unexpected red belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw, in this pic you remind me of Hilary Duff. Love the striped top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole combination in this outfit, the glasses are so cool and make the look special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm so happy I found your blog, I'm really loving your style!
    I'll follow you.
    :)

    xx from Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nobody can have enough striped shirts in their closet !

    love this look by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glasses!!!

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple but amazing outfit :). stripes and ripped black skinnies, yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails