2.08.2010

Layers.



Blazer: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Tee-shirt: Guys Section at Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Dance tights
Boots: Girl Talk
Watch: Geneva


I've been so busy today, haven't had much time to post. I wore this to school today. I just bought this new blazer and jacket and I love them paired together. It was perfect for the cold morning and then I took my blazer off as the day got warmer. I love layering. One of many reasons why I love winter. I got this t-shirt in the guy's section at F21, which I've done many times, but haven't done in a while. I love guys oversized shirts, they are so comfy.

It's only Monday and I'm counting down the days till Thursday when I get to go to my internship again :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute are you! love the layering! and your hair is gorge.

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cozy AND cute :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer and hoodie look awesome layered over each other! love the sripes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails