2.16.2010

Eighty.







Faux-Leather Jacket: F21
Shirt: F21
Denim Shorts: Abercrombie&Fitch
Boots: Girl Talk
Purse: Vintage
It's Febuary and 80 degrees outside! I was so tempted to play hooky at work and go to the beach after class.. considering the beach is a few miles from school. It was tough, but I forced myself to go to work. I pulled out my denim shorts, dusted them off, and wore them for the first time in a while. My legs are so white! Can't wait to work on my tan :) I was iffy about wearing ankle boots with shorts.. but I decided to take the risk. By the way, this purse I got a few weeks ago for $8!! It was too good of a deal to pass up.
Did some thrift shopping with my mom yesterday. I had been looking for a pair of old, high-waisted Levi's to cut into shorts and I found a pair for $2. They're a tad bit on the large side but I figuered I might as well try considering they were so cheap. I really want to find a thrift store with good jewelry. If you know of any in Orange County let me know!
xoxo



6 comments:

  1. so jealous of your warm weather!! love the jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit & so jealous of your 80 degree weather! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I cant wait till it gets warmer here in Florida, which should be soon.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shorts!! Perfect for warm weather!! xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love your outfit and the fact that you live in CA! And the boots with shorts totally work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails