2.26.2010

Brick.




Blazer: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Scarf: Boutique in SD
Tights and Socks: Target
Boots: Random Boutique
Happy Friday! Had my internship yesterday and got to do a ton of displays of new merchandise. I was always interested in fashion design, but now I'm starting to think I really like the merchandising end as well. I've always had a dream to own my own store some day, so I'm glad I am getting to experience the buying and merchandising process of having a store.. it'll come in handy in the future :) This weekend is loaded with birthday dinners/partys.. lots of friends with Febuary birthdays! Hope you all have a great weekend!
p.s. don't forget, you can ask me any questions if you click here!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love that you added a scarf! Nice boots! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute i like all the layers!

    xx

    bijousstyle.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit...i esp. love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, layering looks rad. Oooh, and i luuuurve your hair, it's AWESOME. :)
    Cute blog, i'll follow..
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layering and combination of colors. i really like your boots! good luck for your job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striped top
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your internship! Another fellow stripes lover!
    Thank you also for the lovely comments on my blog! I'm now following your blog.

    http://thefrontcover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the double stripes!!
    killer outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails