1.11.2010

Delux Denim


Jacket: Blue Asphault
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Forever 21
TIghts: CVS
Flats: Target
Oh how it is so incredibly hard to wake up on Monday mornings. I've been waking up earlier and enjoying some 'me' time as I sip my warm coffee and catch up on my favorite blogs. I'm getting so used to not having school that it sure is going to be hard to go back. 6 weeks off is a long time! Although, I'm excited to start my new fashion classes! I also found out this weekend that I got another internship, for a stylist. I'm very excited because I'm interested in styling. More info on that to come! As for now, have a marvelous Monday and be creative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails