1.29.2010

Cut It Out







Cut-out Sleeve Shirt: Unique LA
Side Zip Leggings: F21
Scarf: Boutique in San Diego
Heels: Christian Siriano
Jewelry: F21 and Unique LA
I was a little daring to wear this today considering the cold, brisk mornings still require a jacket.. but for some reason I've decided to wear a shirt with cut-outs and sandal heels.. hmm :) I suprisingly don't wear this shirt much and I really like it. I got it at this event in LA called Unique Los Angeles. It's an annual event where designers who haven't quite made it in the industry yet, come and set up booths and sell their merchandise. I went this year with my good friend Taryn who also shares a passion for fashion (and has an incredible blog that I envy, www.stylephenomenon.blogspot.com ) and we had a great time and purchased unique, creative items, including my shirt and my necklace. I highly suggest going next year, I'll definitely be there :)

It's finally Friday! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. AW thanks for the shoutout! I love this outfit...I feel so inspired to shop sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirt! I like your outfit! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm diggin the shirt...

    i design for michael antonio. check it out on endless.com !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. you remind me a little of hillary duff. lovely blog..i'm following!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad shirt and I'm loving those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit, you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like hilary duff :) really !
    awesome ! ..

    xoxo.
    bloo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails