2.05.2011

Treasures.

Photobucket

Went to one of my favorite little flea markets this morning and came home with arms full of goodies! The dress above is my favorite purchase today. It's from the 1940's and is insanely perfect. I'm head over heals in love with it. Below is a shirt I got from H&M yesterday and I've already worn it twice. It's a great camel color. 

Photobucket

[the lady selling this bag told me that her and her daughter both loved this bag and used it for a long time. I love things with history]
Photobucket

[This old napkin holder matched my room perfectly and makes for quite a good mail holder]
Photobucket

[I had been looking for a mirror to put in this space above my dresser but found this antique candelabra today and fell in love]
Photobucket

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. GOrgeous DRESS!!!
    you have to take pics soon with the dress!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so so pretty I love the stuff you got! They fit perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the dress... the candelabra looks perfect there!

    http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

    xo,
    amy leah
    the coquetiquette

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog and posts!
    following!
    looking forward to seeing u on my blog as well!!
    kisses from greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is really pretty.
    love the purse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails