12.01.2010

Fullerton.

Photobucket

blouse from Santee Alley, F21 suede fringe vest, 2.1 Denim, thrifted Steve Madden platform boots, H&M bag

It is a rare commodity that I have a day off. In fact, even if I am given a day off, I always manage to make never ending to-do lists, spending every minute of my day wisely and never allowing myself to rest. This Sunday however, I did just the opposite. After a long morning of lounging in my pj's, Taryn and I took a trip to downtown Fullerton where we shopped at the best Buffalo Exchange out of the three locations I've been to, and a cute vintage store called American Vintage. I found a Free People lace top, (the exact one I've been looking for), some decadent jewelry, and a few other goodies that I can't wait to share. I think I need to start allowing myself one day a month to have days like this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow - you've got sunshine! We've got soooo much snow in Scotland. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! I love it a LOT! Please check out my giveaway that I'm having! I'd really appericate it. thank you!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit! love your shoes so much!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails