10.23.2010

BCBG Gala.

Photobucket

BCBG dress, Michael shoes, unknown scarf, Marc Jacobs clutch

This past Thursday night, I attended the BCBG Gala at the Wilshire in Beverly Hills honoring Max and Lubov Azria (designers and founders). Little did I know, I would later get to meet Max and Lubov. When I did, it was such an honor. They are both fabulous and sweet people and Lubov is even more gorgeous in person! It was really important that I wore BCBG, especially because I met the designers. A tip of advice, If you ever attend a gala or event for a specific designer, be sure to wear that designer.  To put it simply, it was a night I will never forget.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Your so lucky! I love your dress. So beautiful.
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super awesome! How did you guys get to go?! You girls look fabulous! :)

    Have a nice day!
    ♥lasenoritadaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails