4.19.2010

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?



Dress: F21
Wooden Heels: Steve Madden
Lipstick: Strawberry Suede Matte by Revlon


1. Elizabeth and James- $350
2. Bakers- $59
3. Steve Madden- $149
4. Jeffrey Campbell- $125

Yes. It's true. Clogs are back. At first I was shocked and could not wrap my mind around why on earth these clunkers would be an upcoming trend. But after doing a little bit of searching, and seeing all you bloggers out there finding cute ways to wear them, I found that there are some decent clogs out there! Above are a few of my favorites. And on my feet are an old pair of Steve Madden's with a wooden heel that I haven't worn in way too long. This is exactly why I can never get rid of old clothes, you never know when they'll be back in style!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I want the JF clogs! I've wished them for such a long time now!
    PS, you look amazing! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress, love the tie dye print and colours
    i'll take the 3rd pair of steve madderns please, so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great - so summery!
    i love the e&j shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I was hating clogs, but now i really adore them! But I think they are just another crazy trend...
    xxx
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely as always!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. as cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look amazing, love the dress, great shoe picks!!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails