3.13.2010

Wonderous Wedges



Blazer: Forever 21
Striped Hooded Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: H&M
Wedges: Forever 21


Once again, wearing my new shoes, although I'm not sure I can call them new any longer. I am still so in love with them and I'm positive they were a great investment. Not only were they a smart buy, they're comfy! Most important quality for a pair of wedges to have. I got this hooded shirt at Urban when I shopped my heart out in Santa Barbara and believe it or not, it's actually a guys shirt. I occasionally shop the guys section at some stores because like I've said in previous posts, I really like guys style and a lot of times their shirts have potential to be cute.
Enjoying the beautiful weather here this weekend, hope it's here to stay! :)

xoxo


14 comments:

  1. haha isn't that how it always goes? i hope i find a few good pairs, soon.

    and i shop in the guys' section too. i love things a bit oversized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha isn't that how it always goes? i hope i find a few good pairs, soon.

    and i shop in the guys' section too. i love things a bit oversized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have guessed that was a boys shirt! you make it look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is
    breathtaking
    u look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing wedges. I'm on the look out for the perfect wedge boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like sarah i'm also craving wedges for fall!
    i'm in the UK now and i miss forever 21 (either the one in toronto or nipping to buffalo for a cheap F21 shopping spree) -can always find such great steals! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. blazer + wedges = <3 !

    amazing, you're so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING BUCKLE WEDGES! They remind me of the Chloe S x OC ones I've wanted for aggeess. Ahh if only the postage to Aus wasn't so much, I'd definatly get a pair of these forever 21 babies for my self :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Lovely pics and outfit!
    Want your wedges :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. killer wedges..it looks absolutely fab :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow they are fierce wedges, we need forever 21 over here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i shop in the boys section of urban too! love it.

    helen xx
    yea-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails